Do the Math
Do the Math: Clarity provides more experience for less.
According to Salary.com, the U.S. National median base salary for a top Marketing Executive is $234,899. Add a benefits package and this cost soars to $344,466.00 per year. This doesn’t include the cost of bonuses or training, facilities, software, recruiting fees, or taxes.
Most small and growing businesses are simply priced out of the market for experienced, proven talent.
A fractional marketing leader solves this problem for a fraction of the cost of hiring.
We deliver the same results as a highly experienced, full time hire for a flat, monthly fee that is one-third the cost of a similarly qualified direct hire.
Middle market companies simply don’t need a full time marketing executive.
Yet, a direct hire will always fill forty hours a week with activity. That’s human nature. In our thirty years of experience running marketing for clients, 2/3 of that time is wasted at the water cooler, sitting in meetings and “getting up to speed” on your dime.
We are already up to speed.
We’ve developed marketing programs for hundreds of clients and bring this experience to every assignment, meeting and conversation.
Ask yourself – why risk hiring a junior level person when you can get a C-level track record for the same cost?
How much risk are you willing to take on that recent graduate or 3-5 year junior executive? What is at stake? Clarity Marketing Support has a 30 year record of success with clients ranging from mom and pop regional companies to international category leaders and brands that are household names. There is no need to gamble with our track record and approach.
We are up to speed. We’ve done this before. A thousand times.
Whether the challenge is are increasing the number and quality of incoming opportunities, effectively communicating the company’s value to potential investors, opening new markets, launching new products, positioning thought leaders or driving leads in complex and competitive markets – chances are we’ve solved similar problems for similar clients.
How We Work
First 75 days
- Working closely with your executive, marketing and sales teams, we hit the ground running using our proprietary MAPS™ framework, we systematically analyze your company’s operations, marketing efforts, sales processes, numbers and more to identify obstacles, opportunities and determine Return on Marketing Investment;
- We rapidly develop a Marketing Action Blueprint with clear time-frames, goals, responsibilities, budget allocation and metrics;
Post 75 days
Once the plan is in place, we can provide implementation services and function exactly like a remote executive. (We are also available on-site on a limited basis.)
- Identifying and vetting vendors and agencies
- Interviewing and collaborating on hiring strategies for marketing personnel
- Testing, quality control and ongoing improvement
- Providing ongoing advice and input/feedback to CEO and executive team
- Regular reporting and collaboration with teams to improve outcomes
- Monitor and report metrics and milestones
- Maintaining and updating plan as needed
So What’s the Catch?
Because we are dedicated to a high level of service, we can only work with a few clients at a time. However, we are always available to help determine the best way to solve your marketing problems – whether you work with us or not. To see if our approach might work for you, schedule a short call to see if we might be a match for your unique circumstances.