Today my guest is Frank Gustafson with Strategic Training Partners. We are talking about the things sales people do to screw themselves and how marketing exacerbates the problem. (Oh, let me count the ways.)
There is a reason salespeople have reputation scores lower than congressmen. The majority are using coercive, pushy and manipulative “techniques” that people simply abhor.
– not building trust
– not truly qualifying an opportunity
– taking a “maybe” as a legit answer
– not being willing to take a no
– applying pressure to a prospect
– trying to convince or explain
– presenting solutions to the wrong problems
– sounding like salespeople
– stupid closing tactics
– believing all you need is “hustle” to master sales
– thinking it’s a numbers game
Join us as we unscrew sales.
Join me every Thursday at 11am Central time for Pete Monfre Tells the Truth.
#PeteMonfre #B2BMarketing #Podcast #sales #marketing